“What can a blind guy tell me about preventing such things? He’s blind! He doesn’t know squat!”
A phrase I’ve heard repeatedly over the past 20 odd years or so since I’ve been blind. Well, let me tell you bluntly and succinctly why I’m your best bet in preventing these incidents that cause trauma, injury, & death to not only individuals but the organizational financial well-being as well:
- I listen more closely…to you and your issues. A necessity to getting the full story…for anyone!
- Bluntly & succinctly, I tell you my perceptions of your issues and how to solve them.
- Never been afraid to voice my opinion to anyone…high-paying clients or field level employees or students.
- Nearly 40 years of experience in the security field…at all levels…from field level officer, and up!
- Helping you solve these issues that may cost you financial resources when you don’t have to waste them.
- Assisting you to increase employee, student, & customer satisfaction, therefore increasing their knowledge that you’re concerned about them & their welfare…which increases the organization in their eyes to a different level.
- Potentially saving you from lawsuits arising from incidents involving violence and the millions of dollars it can cost you.
- A professional who was closer to the officers in the field instead of management or clients…much to their chagrin.
- Consistently working to get the win, win, win solutions.
- Creative, quirky, unique, innovative, & out-of-the-box solutions for your problems. No matter what they may be.
- Unconventional approaches to…everything
- Has worked intensely with students, employees, officers, management, and clients to improve satisfaction & increase efficiency & effectiveness.
- Assisting you to increase security officer, supervisory, & organizational awareness, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Knows the security field and its issues for management, officers, & clients.
- Has written 3 books, been interviewed, and written innumerable articles on the subjects.
- Available 24/7/365 to resolve issues with officers, clients, and management – on-site or by phone.
Contact: Sollars Violence Prevention Training & Consulting
(Know someone or organization who may benefit from my services? Please feel free to pass along)